Here we go through several BLU Phone Troubleshooting Guide, tips and tricks and common problem fixes.
The phone is a daily driver and it’s nothing less than your companion. You use it for an alarm clock, communication with your friends and as a GPS device too. As such you may find several BLU phone issues, problems and so we have come up with one post guide to help you fix those common BLU Cell phone problems.
BLU Phone Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process for a form to repair failing products or processes. For instance, if your phone has been power off immediately it needs to troubleshoot to fix the problem like –
- BLU Phone Not Charging
- BLU Phone Crashing
- BLU Phone Won’t Turn ON
- Bluetooth Problem
- WiFi Issues
- SIM Card Issues
- Display Screen Problem
- Camera Fix
How to fix Blu phone which is not being charged
Follow the process mentioned below –
- First check the phone whether it is charged or not.
- Then check if the charger provided with the phone is working by trying it on another phone.
- Secure the cable in the charger and check if the outlet is working by connecting it with any other electronic device.
- Now if you have connected your phone and if it is powered off and being charged you can restart right away. If your battery is low you will get battery symbol and let it charge for at least 30 minutes and there you go your phone will start responding.
How to fix a BLU Android device that is restarting or crashing
It is the most common problem faced by Android users. There might be many reasons for device restarting or crashing.
- Downloading bad apps may be a major reason. Install the apps you have not been using and upgrade all the apps.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Android system software.
- Free up space full stop delete all the necessary photos, videos, audios, GIFs. The other most convenient option if you want to free up space and don’t want to delete the media you can move everything to Google photos. I have used Google photos apps from many years and find it to be the most suitable way of giving space to the device. If all these do not work you need to Factory Reset device.
BLU Phone won’t Turn on
BLU phone not powering ON or BLU phone screen not turning on means one and the same. There is the detailed guide on BLU phone is not Powering on.
BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem
Here is the quick guide how to fix Bluetooth cache
- Firstly go to settings and then turn on Bluetooth.
- Make Sure your device is discoverable.
- Update the Bluetooth and other apps if not updated.
- Then if you have a long list of pay devices then clear some of them.
- make sure the data your transferring is not correct and devices are close enough to each other.
- Don’t run the other apps while connecting the devices.
- Check whether the Bluetooth version of both the devices is compatible.
- If the battery level of both devices is low then charging the phone and then try to connect.
BLU Phone WiFi Problem Issues
Wi-Fi not being connected is unfortunately the most common problem faced by smartphone users. Here is the quick guide and how to fix Wi-Fi issues.
- Check if there is good network to connect the Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your mobile data is turned off and Wi-Fi is turned on on yourAndroid device.
- See whether airplane mode is turned off in your device. If it is turn on wi-fi may not get the connection.
- Double-check on the network name and password because this happens sometimes as your neighbor may have the same network ISP. So it will be better to recheck.
- If all the above does not work you should restart your device and this also does not work you need to call the repairman.
If you get any Wi-Fi connection issues, then the troubleshooting involves the reset the network settings on your mobile phone.
BLU Phone Screen Problems
Sometimes your Android device screens me no response due to various reasons. Here is the way to fix them
- Make sure your hands are dry and oil-free.
- Sometimes when device has been charging the screen does not respond due to high-intensity electricity being passed on the device.
- Too many apps usage at the same time may also result to this. Make sure you don’t use all the apps at the same time.
- If you have dropped your phone in water this may be the reason for screen not being able to respond.
- For this, you need to quickly remove the battery, SIM, SD card and towel dry all the removable. The best option I find is to place them in sun and later dry for some time.
- Rebooting or factory reset may also help to solve this problem.
- For this long press power off button and then press and hold power button and volume button up or down in some phone at the same time.
- Then released both the button and Android symbol will appear.
- Tab on the Volume button to choose the Factory reset and power button to confirm.
- Factory reset will clear the data such as photos media contacts files so make sure to backup them before this process.
BLU Phone Camera Not Working
Here is the detailed guide on how to fix camera not working on BLU phone.
BLU Phone Not Reading SIM Card
Sometimes your device might not recognise the SIM card.
So that’s how you fix BLU phone issues via BLU phone troubleshooting guide.
This post was last modified on December 30, 2019 10:39 PM