A BLUCellphones.us guide on how to set alarm on BLU Android phones.
People have been using an alarm clock for centuries. Before phones have been introduced alarm clock were used, but now the clock has been replaced by a mobile phone alarm. It is the best thing to keep a man punctual. Nowadays, in this busy schedule, it is difficult to be on time without an alarm. This guide is processed on how to set Alarm on BLU Android phone.
We have gone through several guides of BLU phone which includes -
- WiFi tethering on BLU mobile
- How to root BLU phone
- How to Insert SIM card on BLU Phone
- How to Check IMEI Number on BLU Phone
- Hide Apps on BLU Phone
So let's proceed with yet another tip for you. The idea of writing Alarm on BLU Android phone came when my wife was struck in search of alarm settings on her BLU G70 phone.
How to Set Alarm on BLU Android phone
Here is the quick guideline to set alarm in Android mobile phones.
- Go to the Clock app. It will pre-installed on your Android phone.
- Then tap on + icon to fix the time.
- Choose the time you wish to set the alarm.
- There are various options available such as repeat, your favourite ringtone you wish to set as ringtone, vibrate and snooze.
- After entering all the details, tap on to save on top right corner of the Android phone.
- You can also set multiple alarms.
- Along with the alarm, you are also provided with a clock, stopwatch, and timer.
So that was a guide on how to set alarm on BLU cell phone.
This post was last modified on October 28, 2021 11:19 AM