BLU Phone reset: In this guide check out how to factory reset BLU phone easily(hard & soft reset guide).
Hello and welcome to BLU Cell Phones, a fan website based on phones and other products manufactured by BLU Products not only for the United States market but also for the Canada, United Kingdom, India and other parts of the world where BLU Products operates.
In this guide we will be going through how to Factory Reset BLU phone or blu factory reset in simple words. How to wipe a blu phone also means the same.
How to Factory Reset BLU Phone
With the following guide, you can achieve BLU phone reset i.e., all the settings on the phone are back to normal.
Before you reset your phone, then are certain instructions which are needed to be followed. Actually these are no instructions but precautionary guide so that you don't lose data which might include photos that you have taken.
- Backup all your important data which includes personal photos, files, and videos.
- Ensure that you have charged your device to atleast 30 % battery life. That's required other-wise you will be strucked in boot failure or you will not be able to achieve BLU mobile phones reset.
- You should know your Google Account username and password. This is important because if you lose, you will have to either create a new Google Account (Gmail ID) or factory reset Google account password.
Now that you are done with the instructions, let's proceed to actual guide on resetting BLU mobile phones.
Factory Reset BLU Phone
Follow the guide below:
- On your phone go to Settings.
- Then go to Backup and Reset. Some times it's found under Additional Settings in some other models.
- Now select 'Factory Data Reset' option.
- Your device will warn to backup your data. I am sure you have take it as shown in the precautions above. If no backup is needed, then you can directly proceed.
- Now click on "Reset Phone" to fully reset your phone.
- It will again ask for confirmation. You can safely proceed.
Note: The process might take anything from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, depending upon your device.
If you are unable to reset your phone then there is a BLU Phone hard reset guide as well. There is no reset code or key required. The above mentioned is the option.
This restoring/reset guide works on following BLU Android phones:
- BLU G9
- BLU G90
- BLU G9 Pro
- BLU G8
- BLU G6
- BLU G5
- BLU G5 Plus
- BLU J6
- BLU J8
- BLU View 1
- BLU Vivo X6
- BLU Vivo XL5
- Bold N1
- BLU Vivo XI+
- BLU Vivo XI
- BLU Vivo 8
- BLU Grand M3
- BLU C6
- BLU R1 HD
- All other BLU phone models.
- BLU Vivo X6 factory reset
Soon, we will come up with a video guide as well. So that's all we have got for you in the How to wipe a blu phone guide.
This post was last modified on July 24, 2020 11:21 AM