Are sensors on your phone not working properly? Do you have problem with them? Here is the guide for sensor calibration Android phone.
Phones are not just named as smartphones? Phones became smart with their evolution from keypad buttons to touchscreen. In the recent era of smartphone development, sensors and Artificial Intelligence joined to make it more worthful.
A new flagship smartphone has the following sensors on it -
- Barometer sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Fingerprint scanner
- Pressure sensor
- Hall sensor
- Proximity sensor
- RGB Light sensor
Sensor Calibration on Android
- Open Settings from app drawer.
- Under Settings, tap on Intelligent Assistance.
- Now tap on Sensor Calibration.
- And finally select Horizontal Calibration.
- Here you will be under Gsensor calibration. Now read instructions as said on your phone.
- On my phone it says I have to place the device on a level surface and tap Calibrate.
- Once you click on Calibrate, the process will go on and you will see 'Calibration Successful message'.
So that the guide on how to calibrate sensors on Android mobile phones.
This post was last modified on June 30, 2020 11:05 AM