Here is how you can access/modify or change BLU Phone settings on your mobile phone.
A smartphone is not just a device to make calls or send SMS, it has transformed into a mini-PC doing a lot of functions. The past decade has seen a remarkable revolution in phone technology. Today's generation of smartphones includes many capabilities like converting your device to a mobile hotspot, including Bluetooth for file transfer, NFC for payments, replacing DSLR cameras and further Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the future.
With so many additions, OEMs have to develop a feature on their smartphone to handle this stuff. The maker of the Android operating system kept all these settings under the Settings menu.
Here is what the typical Settings menu icon looks like -
BLU Phone Settings:
Since all BLU Bold Like us phones are powered by the Android operating system, then include the settings menu for different controls/configurations.
Among the BLU mobile phone settings are the -
- BLU Phone Mobile Network Settings: These settings options will give you control over mobile data, roaming, and app data usage details. You can also modify apn settings too.
- BLU Phone SIM Card Settings: Since BLU is a dual SIM mobile phone, then you can easily manage them for calls and mobile data and SMS message settings.
- BLU Phone Wi-Fi Settings: You can add or remove Wi-Fi connections, add networks, preferences, and saved networks.
- BLU Hotspot and tethering settings: These settings will allow you to turn on the hotspot(tethering) on your phone. You can do Bluetooth tethering, Wi-Fi hotspot, & USB tethering.
- BLU Phone Bluetooth Settings: This allows you to transfer files over Bluetooth wirelessly and also connect Bluetooth-enabled devices like Bluetooth headphones, smartwatches, and Apple AirPods.
- BLU Phone Display Settings: This allows you to change wallpaper on BLU Phone, control brightness levels, night light, sleep settings, autorotation settings, font size, and screen saver settings. It also has other settings related to Cast & Printing.
- More Network Settings: You can enter various things related to Airplane mode, VPN, Private DNS, and Data usage details.
- Sound Settings on my Phone: Here you can control various sound and notification settings like BLU Phone ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone and various volume levels for each.
- BLU Phone Apps and Notifications: Various app notification controls and settings.
- BLU Phone AI settings: Various artificial intelligence settings.
- Security and Location Settings on BLU
- BLU Mobile System Settings
- BLU Phone Google Account Settings: Here you can set up Hey Google.
- BLU Cell Phone Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls: These settings will allow parents to control their child over device usage.
BLU Phone Settings Not Working:
Here again, I would like to classify these issues based on various settings available.
BLU Phone Bluetooth Problem:
If you have a problem with Bluetooth, then you need to modify these settings by going through Settings > Bluetooth. You can fix this issue by addressing the following concerns -
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned On
- Make sure Device Discovery is turned on
- Determine which pairing process your device employs
- Make sure that the two devices are in proximity to one another
- Power the devices off and back on
- Remove old Bluetooth connections
- Charge up both the devices that you are pairing
- Delete a device from the phone and pair it again
- Get away from the Wi-Fi router
- Move away from the USB 3.0 port
- Download the drivers
- Update the hardware's firmware
- Limit data shared between devices
- Clear the Bluetooth Cache
BLU Phone Speaker or Mic Not Working
When you have no sound on your BLU Phone, the speaker or mic might not be working on your device. You need to go to Settings > Sound and try whether your device volume is not set to zero.
BLU Screen Cast:
You can connect your phone to the TV to see your pictures, videos, and others.
BLU Phone Print:
Are looking to print photos and documents directly from your smartphone? Yes, it's possible. To directly print or add printing service from a BLU smartphone go through Settings > Printing where you can find settings like -
- Default Print Service
- Add Service: To Add your printer first
So that's the BLU Bold phone settings.
BLU Phone Low Volume:
Sadly, low volume issues on your BLU bold like us phone can be fixed by replacing the microphone. Further, you can't do that on your own, and you will need a smartphone kit for that.
So that's the Blu phone settings menu for you. It's quite helpful to have so many settings available in one place and all thanks to Android.
This post was published on March 8, 2023 7:43 AM