In this guide check out how to change wallpaper on BLU Cell Phones.
Smartphones include a lot of functionalities that may or may not be available in keypad phones or non-touchscreen devices. One aspect that we would be calling it is the ability to change or set wallpaper.
Most smartphone includes many stock wallpapers that OEM has pre-loaded.
You can apply even your camera or personal photos as wallpaper too.
So lets proceed on BLU Phone set wallpaper settings.
Change Wallpaper on BLU Cell Phones
There are two ways in which you can set wallpaper on BLU Cell Phone -
- Directly from Homescreen [Easiest Way]
- Set BLU Phone Wallpaper from Settings
Follow the process mentioned below in order to change or set wallpaper on BLU Cell Phone.
Change BLU Phone Wallpaper from Homescreen
In order to change wallpaper on BLU Cell Phone directly long press on your phone and select Wallpapers. It will open various Photo apps, select one of your choice, i.e., Wallpapers in this case and apply one that comes out of the box on your phone.
You need to set this for HomeScreen or Lock screen or both.
BLU Phone Wallpaper Settings
Follow the process mentioned below -
- On your phone open Settings.
- Now go to Display and tap on Wallpaper.
- Now once again tap on wallpapers which will open set of BLU Stock wallpapers.
- Select one and apply it by either selecting it as Home Screen or Lock Screen or both (home and lock screen).
Now go back to your home screen and please check whether the settings that you have applied are correct or not.
So that was a comprehensive guide on how to apply wallpaper on BLU cell phone.
This post was last modified on September 29, 2020 8:42 AM