BLU Phone Ringtone: Tired of same old ringtones on your phone? Here is the easy and quickest way you can change ringtone on BLU Android phone.
Android mobiles have pre-installed ringtones and you can change them whenever you want. It’s quite easy process but for those who are new to BLU Products mobiles or using the smartphone for the first time, here is the guide on how to change BLU phone ringtone.
What if you wish for custom ringtone? You can change through downloads or by using ringtone apps. There are various ringtone apps which you will need to install from Play Store.
You can also use different ringtones for specific people in your contact list.
How to Change BLU Phone Ringtone
The process of changing the ringtone is almost similar on all Android phones including BLU Cell Phones.
- Tap on Settings app.
- Go to Sounds and Vibrations.
- Search for ringtones. If you don’t see ringtone, type ringtone into the search at the top of your Setting app.
- If you wish to apply a phone ringtone then select it from the pre-installed ringtones and if you want to apply custom ringtone then select from files and choose the one you wish to set the ringtone.
How to apply Specific Ringtone to Contacts
Application of specific ringtone for specific important contacts on your list helps in knowing who is calling. This is very helpful during work hours and important meetings wherein you cant miss important calls.
Here is the guideline to set a specific custom ringtone –
- Go to Contacts.
- Tap on the contacts you wish to apply to Specific ringtone.
- Tap on the edit option on the top right corner.
- Go to Ringtone, and then select Custom.
- Now select the ringtone from the file or folder that you want to apply.
Download BLU Phone Ringtone
You will see thousands of ringtones available for you.
- WiFi tethering on BLU mobile
- How to root BLU phone
- How to Insert SIM card on BLU Phone
- How to Check IMEI Number on BLU Phone
- Hide Apps on BLU Phone
So that was the easiest way to change the ringtone on Android. If you have any queries let us know in the comment section below.
This post was last modified on January 25, 2020 7:10 PM