Checkout BOLD N1 Android 10 update release date and process on how to update it with the latest Android release.
BLU sub-brand Bold Mobiles unveiled Bold N1 mobile phone recently and we have already gone through its specifications, guide to download usb drivers also the best case and covers. Here we through Android 10 update for Bold N1 smartphone.
BOLD N1 Android 10 update
The Bold N1 runs on Android 9.0 Pie version out of the box but during the launch company CEO Samuel Ohev Zion promised Android 10 upgrade later.
About Bold N1
Bold N1 is the latest and the first mid-range smartphone that re-defines specifications and features for a $200 mobile. BLU has previously done their best to offer competitive pricing for their mobiles in the past two years with a mobile under $100 and even Android Go device at just $50.
About Android 10 Version
We have reached Android Pie last year and this year during the testing it was known as Android Q and there were 5 Android Q beta versions before Google made illusion to name it as Android 10 in August 2019.
Bold N1 Android 10 update
Talking about Android 10 update there are a number of smartphones expect to get this latest Android update. Several OEMs have already made a projection into it and BLU Products has a chance to redefine what they were lacking until now. This is Blu thought of coming out with the sub-brand that delivers what customers need from their handheld device.
Blu had a bad history in terms of delivering Android software updates, in fact all the mobile phone manufacturers around the world who just sold China-made smartphones with their brand on top and did not invest in infrastructures had this problem. Popular sellers like Micromax, Karbonn struggled and the story of BLU Products is much alike.
How to Update
If you are looking for the answers on how to update, then follow the process mentioned below -
- BLU phone OTA updates
- By manually flashing/check
For details process on how to update BLU phone is provided.
So that's all about the Bold N1 Android 10 update. Do check out for news and updates as it happens on our blog.
Bold N1 Security Updates
As of May 27, 2020 we have reported by several members at Facebook Group that Bold N1 is seeing the Android security updates for the month of May 2020. Sadly no screenshot right now but asking users about it.
As reported by Matthews Tech on his YouTube channel, the October 2019 Android security patch update is now rolling out.
if you are interested you can even join the group too.
Bold N1 Android 10 Download
AOSP has come up with Android 10 Custom GSI build for Bold N1 mobile phone and here we will be going through the guide on how to port the same on your phone.
GSI is the Generic System image and can be considered as pure Android versions. So pre-requisites are here -
Preparing Your Phone
- You should make sure that bootloaders are unlocked on Bold N1.
- You will also need to download Android 10 GApps and Android 10 GSI ROM from here.
- Make sure that you have more than 70% battery life.
- Also make sure that you have taken backup of your phone data.
- Also make sure that BLU USB drivers on Windows are installed.
- Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your mobile phone. You can do this by going through Settings > Developer Options > enable USB debugging.
- ADB and Fastboot drivers also should be installed.
Your device is now ready.
Install Android 10 on Bold N1 (GSI)
Now follow the process mentioned below to install Android 10 GSI -
- First transfer the Android 10 GSI image to your phone storage. Don't leave it as ZIP, you need to extract it and the full folder has been to placed.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Now open command prompt on your PC inside the GSI folder.
- Reboot your device into fastboot mode or bootloader mode.
- Now type the following commands -
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot erase system
fastboot -u flash system <name_of_systrm.img
- You will be done.
Do let us know your view of this major update to the device and don't forget to subscribe to our push notifications, Like us Facebook, join our Facebook Group for any Questions/Answers and email updates and also Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
This post was last modified on May 27, 2020 6:52 PM