Download Android 11 GApps: Guide to download Android GApps for Android Custom ROMs:
As of now, Android 10 is the latest version of Android and 2020 version is just officially announcement. Dubbed as the Android 11 version it's just knocking the door for roll out to a dozen of devices. The Android 11 source code is available for several Android 11 custom ROMs. The development of custom ROM by various developers have already started and we will soon see them available.
Custom ROMs have a lot of features from that of the stock Android version. Many users are ready to use custom ROM on the mobile phone the reason being - official update takes longer time in roll out.
If you have installed Android 11 custom ROM then you might be aware of the GApps package. So in this guide, I'll show you how you can download Android 11 Gapps for Android 11 custom ROMs. Do remember that Chinese phones will require Google Installer package if they want Google Services on their phone.
GApps Android 11:
- What is GApps
- Why Do we Need GApps
- GApps for Android 11
- How to Install GApps on Android
- ZIP Download
- GApps Alternative
What is GApps?
GApps stands for Google Apps. It's a set of Android applications that Google LLC includes it by default on Android phones.
Why do we need GApps for Custom ROMs?
If you flash your device with custom ROM, it doesn't include GApps by default. So you will have to install it manually. This is why GApps are provided separately for download.
Download Android 11 GApps
The GApps for Android 11 package consists of primary Google apps like Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Clock, Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, YouTube, Digital wellbeing, Android migrate and many more.
Android GApps Download
Follow the process mentioned below to download GApps -
- Download the Android 11 Gapps file to your device internal storage.
- Make sure that you take the backup of important data to a safer place. This will help you to restore if any data loss happens.
- You should have any Android 11 custom ROM already installed on your phone.
- You should have at least 70% battery to perform the installation process.
- Make sure that your device has unlock bootloaders.
- You should have any custom recovery like TWRP install on your device.
Note: BLUcellphones.us is not responsible for any damage to your device during this process always proceed at your own risk.
How to Install Android 11 GApps
Follow the process mentioned below in order to install the GApps package on any device running the Android 11 Custom ROM -
- Download the Android 11 GApps package from the above link to your device storage.
- Turn off your device and boot it into TWRP custom recovery mode.
- Once again let me remind you that you should have any custom ROM installed on your phone.
- From the TWRP Recovery menu, you need to select "Install".
- Now browse & select the file that you have downloaded earlier.
- Wait till the flashing process is done.
- Once done, the device will automatically boot itself into normal mode.
GApps Download Zip
You can download any version of GApps from the links below -
- NikGapps works great on AOSP Android 11 ROMs.
- Generic Android 11 GApps for ARM64 by Sagar Makhar: Download Now
- Nano Open GApps for Android 11 for ARM64 (Unofficial/Not tested) - Download link
GApps for Android 9.0 ARM
⊕ Download Now ⊕
As of now there is nothing like GApps alternative. The Google Play Services are required in order to download apps from Play Store. Wait! What did I just say? No alternative, there is one alternative. There is microG. You can read more about it here https://microg.org.
What GApps Variant is best?
Open GApps is by far the most popular choice to download GApps because it's frequently updated and flexible.
I hope the above mentioned guide by us is helpful in installing Android 11 GApps on your phone running any Android 11 Custom ROM. If you have any issues do let us know.
This post was last modified on December 5, 2020 9:41 PM