Download Google Installer APK for Huawei, Oppo, ZTE, OnePlus, Realme, Nuu Mobile & other Chinese Phones.
China makes 80% of smartphones sold worldwide, and we all know it, and all these phones come without Google apps installed on them because Android powers more than 90% of mobiles sold worldwide. Of these, local Chinese makers and less popular brands or countries have imposed Play Store restrictions. As such, you miss out on Play Store, Google Maps, Chrome, and other useful utilities on your newly purchased Chinese smartphone. In fact, China has banned Google Search Engine, they have their own Facebook i.e., Weibo, and don't allow YouTube, or Instagram in this part of the world.
If you purchase a Samsung, LG, Motorola, or Sony mobile phone, you will get Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Chrome browser, Gmail, YouTube, and Google Photos pre-installed on your device because it runs on Android, and it's part of Google's parent company Alphabet. The collection of apps released by Google is generally referred to as Google apps or Google Installer and tech people are calling these apps as Google apps Installer package because the package contains all the Google released Android apps.
What is Google Installer?
The Google Installer is a software package for Android mobile phones that lets you install Google-made apps on your Android mobile phone. It's different from GApps because GApps are the same apps but used after flashing with a ROM.
What is Google Installer APK?
Since the Google Installer is an app, and it's served via the third-party installer on a Chinese phone, i.e., the APK method, they are simply called that way.
Google Installer APK
Officially Google hasn't listed the apk files, there is some popular user idea and the name came like that because all of them are apps by Google.
By installing it, you will get the following apps -
- Google Mail, i.e., Gmail
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Maps
- Google Calendar
- Google Photos
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Services
It's commonly referred to as "G Suite".
Google Installer Features:
- Get all stock Android apps for mobile at once
- Includes Google Play Store and Play Services
- Google Service Framework
- Google Calendar Synchronization services
- Google Contacts Synchronization services
- Google data sync works
- Supports Android 4.0 and higher version
How to Install Google Installer APK
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Download the Installer apk file from here to your phone storage.
- Go to Settings> About Phone and tap 7 times on Build Number to get "Developer Options".
- Once you are through Developer Options, you will have to enable USB Debugging and Mock Location.
- So go to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging ---- enable it.
- Similarly, enable Mock Location.
- Now locate the APK files downloaded using File Manager and tap on it to begin the installation.
- Open the app, you will see a BLUE circle saying "Install". Tap on it.
- It will take some time to install all those apps.
- Once done, reboot your phone. If you are new, we have gone through the Android phone reboot guide.
Google Installer APK Download
There are two different versions available, so I have included the downloaded section separately. They are -
Download Google Installer v3.0 (Latest)
Google Installer v4.0 (Upcoming)
So that was all about the Google Installer APK download. I hope you have your solution for the alternative installer on your phone.
This post was published on April 24, 2023 9:02 AM