Download Google Installer APK for Huawei, Oppo, ZTE, OnePlus, Realme, Nuu Mobile & other Chinese Phones.
China makes 80% of smartphones sold worldwide and we all know it. Sadly these phones come without Google apps installed on them. As such you miss out on Play Store, Google Maps, Chrome, and other useful utilities on your newly purchased Chinese smartphone. In fact, China has banned Google Search Engine, they have their own Facebook i.e., Weibo, and don't allow YouTube, Instagram in this part of the world.
If you purchase a Samsung, LG, Motorola or Sony mobile phone, you will get Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google Chrome browser, Gmail, YouTube, Google Photos pre-installed on your device because it runs on Android and it's part of Google's parent company Alphabet. These are called Google apps and tech people are calling these apps as Google Installer package.
What is Google Installer?
The Google Installer is a software package for Android mobile phones that lets you install Google made apps on your Android mobile phone. Its different from GApps because GApps are the same apps but used after flashing with a ROM.
What is Google Installer APK?
Since the Google Installer is an app and it's served via third party installer on Chinese phone, i.e., the APK method, they are simply called that way.
Google Installer APK
Officially Google hasn't listed the apk files, there is some popular user idea and name came like that because all of them are apps by Google. By installing it you will get the following apps -
- Google Mail i.e., Gmail
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Maps
- Google Calendar
- Google Photos
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Services
Its commonly referred to as "G Suite".
Google Installer Features:
- Get all stock Android apps for mobile at once
- Includes Google Play Store and Play Services
- Google Service Framework
- Google Calendar Synchronization services
- Google Contacts Synchronization services
- Google data sync works
- Supports Android 4.0 and higher version
How to Install Google Installer APK
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Download the Installer apk file from here to your phone storage.
- Go to Setting > About Phone and tap 7 times on Build Number to get "Developer Options".
- Once you are through Developer Options, you will have to enable USB Debugging and Mock Location.
- So go to Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging ---- enable it
- Similarly enable Mock Location.
- Now locate the apk files downloaded using file manager and tap on it to begin the installation.
- Open the app, you will see a BLUE circle saying "INSTALL". Tap on it.
- It will take some time to install all those apps.
- Once done reboot your phone.
Google Installer APK Download
There are two different versions available, so I have included the downloaded section separately. They are -
Download Google Installer v3.0 (Latest)
Google Installer v4.0 (Upcoming)
So that was all about the Google Installer APK download.
This post was last modified on August 2, 2020 9:44 AM