The Android 11 beta update is now available for Pixel devices only but good is that the new Android version brings out everything new to everyone in the Android space. So, starting with Android 10 stock wallpapers to ringtones and boot animation, everything is available for download. Here we bring you the download Android 11 launcher and the Android 11 launcher apk version. You can even check out the list of devices eligible to get Android 11 update.
Android 11 Launcher:
The Android 11 Launcher is the latest launcher based on the Android 11 version!
Android 11 Launcher Port:
Follow the process mentioned below to get it installed on your existing phone -
- First download the launcher APK from the link given below in the "Download" section.
- Once downloaded, move the file to your phone storage. Better thing would be to access this page from your mobile phone browser and download the link directly to your phone storage.
- Tap on it to begin the installation process. But wait, you should have App installation from unknown sources enabled under settings.
- Go to your phone Settings > Developer Options and then tap on Unknown Sources enabled. If you don't see this you need to first tap on Build number under About Phone. Tap it 7 times continuously.
- The app will ask for permissions, please provide them.
That's it the Android 11 launcher port is now done successfully. You will see the difference.
Download Android 11 Launcher
Click on the link below to download it -
Android 10 Launcher
The Android Q OS beta 1 update brings all new Android 10 launcher, the Android launcher that everyone is waiting for since a long time.
Android Q, the latest version of the open-source mobile operating system by Google brings a lot of new features. It has so much to offer in the developer preview itself. Among the known features of the Android Q, it adds digital well-being as health takes the primary steps on getting mobile.
Android Q brings supports to different accent color themes. In the Developer Settings at the very bottom, you’ll find a new “Theming” section. You will find three options:
- Accent color
- Headline / Body font, and
- Icon shape
Talking about the Android launchers, along with the classics, there are strong players like Nova Launcher and Apex Launcher dominating the segment. Also, there are some new contenders in the form of Action Launcher and Lawnchair launcher.
The Android 10 launcher is expected to be the just Android Oreo launcher upgraded version with not many new features to it.
This is how your new Android 10 OS launcher looks like -
Download Android 10 Launcher
As of now, the latest official Android launcher is only available to a limited number of smartphones. You can download it from the link below.
Officially there hasn't been any port yet but you can find several app developers bringing this app to Play Store and also via APK installer.
Android 10 Launcher App
Here are some of the apps that we found -
Android 10 Stock Launcher
A Google Play developer by name Sitinoldae has developed Q Launcher for Android™ 10.0 launcher app. It has 4-star rating.
- Inbuilt web browser
- A-Z classified launcher app drawer, it is easy to find apps
- Q Launcher has unified app icons.
- Q Launcher has many beautiful wallpapers
- Gestures support: swipe up/down/left/right, long press gestures, etc.
- Useful toggles on Q Launcher side screen: Data, Brightness, WiFi, Sync, Bluetooth, Location, Auto-rotation
- Launcher drawer grid size option
- Launcher Dock background customization
- Hide status bar
Download this app from here
This post was last modified on July 1, 2020 7:38 PM