In this guide check out how to take screenshot on BLU phone, popular all models.
BLU Products is a well know unlocked smartphone seller in United States, Canada, Mexico and other parts of the world. It has predominately launched smartphones under 200 USD, under 100 USD and even at low cost budget of $30 too.
There are various functions included in your mobile phone. One among them is screenshot.
What is Screenshot?
A screenshot is a useful property on smartphone. Screenshot is also known as “Screen Capture” because it captures what’s there on your screen in a photo. It’s like Print Screen as that you seen on Windows & Mac computers to smartphone.
How is Screen Capture Helpful?
A screen captured can help you to –
- Resolve an issue happening on the app so that developer can easily understand what’s the actual problem is and given a solution accordingly.
- To report a bug/error.
- To report failed software downloads.
- To showcase software updates to others
- & Lot more uses
This is an exclusive guide by us to show you how you can achieve BLU phone screenshot on your device. This tip will help you to take a screenshot without the use of any application or app on your phone because it’s a default Android property. So without any further delay, let’s get on to the guide on how to screenshot on BLU phone. BLU Studio X8 HD 2019 is a wonderful smartphone that is priced at $49.99. It’s the cheapest Android Go smartphone to be launched worldwide. You can check out the device specs here. And if you have purchased this device, then you can choose one the case to provide your device with ultimate protection.
How to Screenshot on BLU Phone
Follow the process mentioned below –
- In this guide we will be using the Volume Down and Power button to achieve screenshot. So locate those buttons on your device. They are present on the right side bezel of your device. The Power button is also known as Wake up button.
- You should press the Volume Down and Power button together at once for about two seconds. If you are successful in achieving the screenshot, you will hear a shutter click sound on your device or else you will end up doing some other action.
- You will see the notification on the notification panel.
All the screenshots that you take on your device are saved under Screenshot folder under Gallery. You can access them at any point of time. Now that’s a default Android property and it works on all the BLU mobile phones that are powered by Android.
BLU Phone Screenshot
Here are the Android apps which allows you to take screenshot easily –
Here is the BLU smartphone screenshot video guide –
Screenshot on BLU Windows Phones
BLU previously launched Windows phone which are Win HD LTE, Win JR, JR LTE, Win HD. In order to take screenshot on such phones you need to press Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
Facility of taking long screenshot on BLU smartphones is not yet seen on any mobile phone. Actually it’s available on various other mobile phones but on BLU, not yet. We have seen it with BLU G9 Pro, it’s not there on Bold N1 too.
So that was the guide for How to Screenshot on BLU Phone. Thanks for being with us on this channel.
So that was a simple guide. Please subscribe to our push notifications, Like us Facebook, join our Facebook Group for any Questions/Answers and email updates and also Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
This post was last modified on June 6, 2020 11:13 AM