We go through Excess Telecom free Government phone offer, hotspot, and tablet replacement guide.
There exist so many small networks which came to the limelight with the debut of the Affordable Connectivity program. Few such networks include Airtalk Wireless, Safelink, SFone Wireless & many more. Excess Telecom is one of America's largest and fastest-growing telecommunication networks. Its services are spread in 47 countries and have over 1,00,000 happy customers. Here we will go through Excess Telecom plans, hotspots, & free phone service via the ACP program.
Excess Telecom provides free internet services and free tablets to low-income families. These tablets are distributed under the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) which was earlier named Emergency Broadband Benefit( EBB).
This program has especially been initiated for households that are struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. You can easily find a free Government phone store near you.
Households enrolled in the ACP program as of 12/31/21 will continue to receive their current monthly benefit during a 60-day transition period and further, we go through eligibility details here.
Who are eligible to get ACP Free Tablet
People with low-income groups and low living standards can enroll in this service. To be a beneficiary individual's income should not exceed 135% of the federal poverty guideline. All the states have the same guidelines, still, if an individual is interested to check the poverty line of a particular state, he can go through the state website.
Students who got Federal Pell Grant
Federal Pell Grant is a special scholarship given to students who come from low-income families. The student has to display the required documents to be a beneficiary of this program. They can be eligible to be part of EBB and get a free tablet.
Loss of Job, income, or business
Covid- 19 pandemic has affected a wide group of individuals to earn their daily requirements. This program is eligible for those who have lost jobs since 29th February 2020. The individual's income should be below 99,000 USD and all the required documents should be submitted to avail of this program.
Federal Assistance Program
This program has been arranged to assist individuals with relatively low incomes. The beneficiary of this program is proof that the individual has a low income.
How To Get Excess Telecom Free Tablet
To avail of Free Tablet from Excess Telecom, one must be eligible for the Emergency broadband benefit.
- If an individual has enrolled in any of the below government assistance programs he can qualify for Excess Telecom's free wireless service and a free tablet.
- CalFresh, Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program( SNAP)
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids(CalWorks)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance for Section 8
- Greater Avenue for Independence( GAIN)
- Healthy Families Category A
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program(LIHEAP)
- National Scholl Lunch Program
- Stanislaus County Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids(StanWORKs)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) also called (CalWORKS, StanWORKS, WTW, GAIN)
- Veterans & Survivor Benefits
- Women, Infants and Children Program(WIC)
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation
What Documents are required for Excess Telecom Free Tablet Application
The following documents are required to qualify for Emergency Broadband Benefits
- The first and foremost document required is Identity Proof. For Ex: Passport, State ID, other government-issued ID, U.S Driver's license, U.S Military ID, Individual taxpayer Identification Number, Tribal Identification Number, or Social Security Number.
- An official document showing the address. For Example Driving license, tribal ID, or another government-based issued ID, utility bill, or tax return.
- A document proving your household income. For Example prior years' state, federal or tribal tax return, current income statement from your employee, a Social Security Statement of benefits, Veterans Statement of benefits, divorce decree, child support award, or an official document showing your income, a retirement statement of benefits.
- An official document stating your substantial loss of income.
- An official document providing your qualifying assistance program participation.
Adults who are above 18 years of age can apply for the ACP program. An emancipated minor can apply for the EBB program by providing all documents proving it, such as a court document or a certificate.
Excess Telecom Application:
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply for inclusion for ACP under Excess telecom -
- Check with Excess telecom broadband service provider. Check for network coverage and availability in your area.
- Then check for ACP eligibility. You can check for your eligibility in ' Who is eligible to get Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet' in this article.
- Get in touch with Excess Telecom to tell them you wish to receive free monthly service and Excess Telecom Free tablet. You can login to www.excesstelecom.com or call them by phone at +800-615-0898.
- In excesstelecom.com enter your ZIP code in the provided box. Then press 'Learn more' and follow the instructions provided.
Once your application is approved you will get the excess telecom-free tablet.
Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement:
It's extremely sad to see that you have lost your tablet or it's not working. In either case, you can ask for a replacement device. You can get a replacement for your tablet by calling customer care at +800-615-0898.
So that's all about the Excess Telecom ACP program details.