Check out here Acpbenefit.org Application online form, Status & login details.
You might have already come across free government phones and people searching for free government phone stands near me. If you have, then let me tell you that people are looking out for a telecom network that offers these benefits. Not all the networks in the United States provide free tablets and cell phones, and there is an application process as well. Let me guide you through the ACPbenefit.org application online.
But first, let me tell you about the ACP program that entitles eligible customers to get discounts on monthly phone charges and electronic devices. ACP stands for Affordable Connectivity Program and it is an extension of the Emergency Broadband Benefit EBB program run by the US FED government.
Acpbenefit.org Application Online
Now that you know what is Affordable Connectivity Program is, let me guide you through its benefits first, and then we will go through its application process from the start.
If a household is eligible, you could receive the following benefits -
- A low cost phone plan that offers these benefits (both mobile data & calls)
- Up to $30 monthly discount on internet service
- Up to $75 monthly discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- One time discount of $100 on purchase of tablet or laptop
How Do I qualify:
You can qualify for inclusion under ACP if you are participant of following government benefits -
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
- Tribal Specific Programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
- If your income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines
In order to apply for a free government phone, you should complete the below two-mentioned parts.
Part 1: Apply for ACP inclusion
First, you need to notify the government authorities of the inclusion under this program. Follow the below-mentioned steps -
- You need to visit the official ACP website and click on Apply Now.
- Here you will have to submit your details like name address email ID. Once done, click on next to proceed to step 3.
- Here you will have to upload any of the requirements through which you qualify for these government benefits like Medicaid certificate, WIC papers, and income certificate documents as mentioned above.
- You will also need Social Security Number (SSN), or Tribal ID number, or a Military ID.
- Once you submit that, your application will be reviewed.
This process can take from 4 to 7 working days.
Part 2 Submit Documents to your network
When you have completed part 1 you will have to then apply to your preferred network that provides these ACP benefits. Not all the networks in the United States have permission to offer these benefits to their customers. If you are no idea where to get started, then contact your existing network provider and ask them. If your network does not provide these benefits, then please contact other networks or ask anyone in your surrounding who is already using these benefits. As a help, let me tell you that Cricket Wireless, QLink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Cintex Wireless are a few of the ACP-approved network providers that offer these benefits in almost all states of the United States.
Once you select a network for affordable connectivity, it is time to apply.
All the affordable connectivity providers have set up a dedicated page on the website to make the process of ACP application. You can Google the term Cintex Wireless ACP application status or Assurance wireless application status to land on the exact page. If you are unable to find the exact result, then customer support is a just phone call away. Don't be afraid just call them, they are hired to help you.
- On the network's ACP application page, you will have to enter your area pin code so that the network checks for availability in your region.
- On the next page, read the agreed benefits carefully and then click on Apply now.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in the details like first name, last name, date of birth, and Social Security Number(SSN ) which is a must. Once you feel all those details, click on Submit.
- You will be now redirected to a confirmation page where you will get your application ID or any other details through which you can track your application status.
Normally the process of an application takes 7 to 10 working days.
If you are eager to know, then you can check your ACP application status.
ACPBenefits.Org Application form
The FCC form 5629 is available for download for Nevada state. You can get it from here. You will have to manually mail this to authorities.
So that's the guide to ACP Program Application, Status Check, form & more.