In this guide I will show you how to get QLink free tablet from the government in the United States under ACP Program benefits.
The United States has long back started Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) which was later renamed as Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to extend the benefits to mobile and tablet services from just offering Internet broadband discounts. It's a state government-run program that provides free minutes, text, and data to eligible households.
There are three different types of gadgets covered, which are -
- Smartphone monthly bill
- One time discount on the purchase of a tablet PC
- One time discount on the purchase of a laptop
In order to learn more about the Affordable Connectivity Program, then please refer to our guide for ACP program details.
In this guide, we will be talking about how to get QLink free tablet from the government.
When people hear about the term FREE, they get very excited and wanted to know how they can get one. US Federal Communication under the EBB or ACP program has started offering free mobile phones along with free tablets as well. Tablets are for those who specifically ask, and it's a great form of entertainment and a way to connect with your friends with video calling.
Any family or household that wants to unveil the service of Government Free tablet provided by the US Federal should meet up their eligibility criteria. If you are such a household or family member, then here is how you can get on a tablet PC from QLink Wireless. Remember that it's limited to one member per household and has guidelines for qualifications or inclusion.
Why it is Called Free Government Tablet?
Generally, the Government provides a one-time discount of $100 on the purchase of a tablet to eligible households, but since these tablets sold are refurbished, they easily come at $100 or $120, so it's virtually free for you.
We have gone through all the details here.
QLink Free Tablet
Qlink Wireless is one of the network providers in the United States that supports the lifeline assistant program that entitles monthly discounts on broadband mobile services and now on gadgets.
QLink Wireless free tablet are being distributed under the EBB or ACP program or Lifeline program. It's generally not available for everyone, like I said above that you need to meet up their eligibility criteria.
Through tablets, you will be able to stay connected with your close ones. There are many other advantages of using tablets such as
- Video call your near and dear ones
- They come with a microphone
- They are of good quality
- You can use it for work classroom and emergency services and more
All this can be done by activating a QLink Wireless free tablet and you will be able to do much more using W Link services -
- Enjoy unlimited talk minutes
- Get unlimited text
- Use unlimited data
- Connect to 10 million free Wi-Fi locations
- Access America's largest 4G LTE and 5G network
The process of activating a free QLink tablet is the same as activating a SIM card on a phone. In order to do that, just follow the two steps mentioned below -
- Step 1: When you receive a free tablet, you will also receive a SIM card kit. The SIM card kit itself includes the section on how to insert the SIM card or if it does not include any then you should locate the SIM card slot on your tablet. You should make sure that your tablet is turned OFF. Now select the right size to fit into the tray and carefully insert the SIM card into your tablet SIM slot.
- Step 2: Now power on your tablet and see whether you have the network coverage to QLink.
- Step 3: Make sure that your QLink SIM card is inactive status.
How to Get QLink Wireless Free Tablet:
You will not get a large tablet as it's costly and you will get a basic 7" or 10-inch tablet. Follow these guidelines to get a free QLink tab -
- Visit this page on QLink's official site or call 1-855-Q-LINK43.
- Enter your ZIP code and email address to begin the signup process.
- On the next page, you need to enter your First Name, Last Name and the page will confirm whether a free government program is eligible in your region or not.
- On the next page, you need to enter your full mailing address.
- On the next page, provide your mobile number so that the QLink team can contact you.
QLink Wireless Sign up:
Enrolling for a free EBB tablet from QLink is quite easy. Follow these steps -
- Visit the enroll page.
- Enter the ZIP and email to get started.
- Provide all your details to confirm signup.
- That's it!
How to Activate QLink Tablet
If you have a tablet without a SIM card slot, then you can use it with Wi-Fi for taking all the benefits of accessing the Internet. You can even get an eSIMwhich is the virtual phone number that is linked to your QLink tablet.
The activation of your new tablet is pretty easy, just follow the instructions provided by your network provider or take the help of a customer service agent over the phone for QLink tablet activation.
What Tablet is Qlink Giving Away:
Talking further about which tablet will I get from QLink Wireless, it depends upon your residence state and availability. User doesn't have a choice to choose their own brand of tablet. Sadly, QLink doesn't have an official list of possible free tablet PCs but according to sources, you may receive one of the following -
- Apple iPad 12.9 inch
- Apple iPad Pro 2021
- Apple iPad 2020
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2
- Amazon Fire tablet
- Lenovo tablet
- LG Gpad 5
Free Apple iPad QLink Wireless:
QLink Wireless often provides a free tablet with the ACP program, but not all will get it. It's subject to stock availability at your ACP network provider.
Qlink Tablet Scepter 8
Also called "QLink tablet 8" is the latest tablet by QLink. This is an 8-inch tablet that runs on Android and has 16 GB inbuilt storage capacity.
Upgrade QLink Tablet:
You also have the option to upgrade your existing free tablet by QLink to a new one of your choice. For this, you need to talk to a QLink customer care representative at 1-855-Q-LINK43.
So that's all in the QLink free tablet - activation of SIM cards, tablets, & how to upgrade. Let's take up some FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is QLink offering tablet for Free?
Yes, QLink is offering one time discount on the purchase of a QLink tablet. The actual discount depends on the tablet model and the state where you reside.
Is the Qlink tablet for free offer legit?
Yes, the QLink free tab offer is absolutely legit and regulated by FCC, the telecom governing authority in America.
Can I claim both a Tablet & a Laptop with this QLink ACP offer?
According to the rules mentioned in ACP program documentation, you can claim a time discount of $100 on the purchase of a laptop or tablet PC with an ACP application.
So that's all about the free QLink Wireless tablet PCs, the application, how to activate it, and tablets that you get along with the ACP program. You can also check out AirTalk Wireless, the #1 preferred ACP network.
This post was published on March 6, 2023 3:55 PM