Here is a guide to BLU G91S reset, Screenshot, USB drivers download, root, user manual, & broken screen.
The G91S is here with a monstrous 6000 mAh battery that is well supported by 18W fast charging promising a 4 days battery life. Wow! Isn't that amazing? So if you are looking for a mobile phone then why shouldn't it be BLU G91S (BUY NoW) because it all comes at just over $200? And if you have arrived on this page from Google then you are most welcome to tips and tricks guide on our blog.
In this article, we will be covering BLU G91S reset to factory settings, how to take screenshots on it without an app, user manual and USB drivers download, root, software update, and other tips and tricks.
BLU G91S Tips & Tricks
Screenshot on BLU G91S
It's quite easy to take a screenshot on the G91s or any other BLU phone. Follow the process mentioned below -
- You just need to press the combination of Volume Down and Power buttons together at once.
- You will hear a shutter-click sound and will see a flashy animation confirming that the screenshot is now taken.
Alternatively you can use the following Android screenshot apps -
Here is the video guide -
BLU G91S USB Drivers
You can download USB drivers for BLU G91S from here.
BLU G91S Root
No root guide is available.
Boot BLU G91S in Recovery Mode
You can enter the BLU G91S in safe mode or recovery mode by following steps -
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Now press the Volume Up and Power button together.
- There you are.
How to Connect G91S to PC/Lenovo:
It's quite easy to do for backup of photos, just follow this guide.
Factory Reset BLU G91S
Now you have arrived at the topic of discussions i.e., BLU G91S reset or factory reset. Follow the process mentioned below -
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Now head to System.
- Now tap on Reset Options or Backup & reset.(This may vary based on Android versions)
- Now tap on Reset.
- Confirm the action that you want to reset the phone and all the data on your phone will be lost.
That's it done!
BLU G91S Software Update | BLU G91S Firmware Download
BLU G91S gets security updates quarterly and you can check for the availability using the below guide -
- You need to go to the Settings app.
- Now tap on System and then tap on System Update.
- Make sure that you have a proper Wi-Fi or Data connection.
Follow the below video guide for BLU phone software updates -
Sadly no Android 12 update for BLU G91S will be available.
BLU G91S IMEI Number
You need to press *#06# (asterisk, hash, zero, six, hash) on your mobile phone keyboard.
Follow the video guide below on how to find the IMEI number on your BLU mobile -
BLU G91S User Manual
Below is the link to get the user manual -
Download BLU G91S User manual
G91S Won't Turn On:
If you are facing problems like being unable to boot or stuck on the home screen then for this problem then refers to this guide.
How to Change Font Size:
You can follow the guide on how to change the font size on the BLU phone and works for G91S as well.
How to Change Ringtone on G91S:
You can follow the guide on how to change the ringtone on the BLU phone and works great for G91S too.
So that's a comprehensive guide on BLU G91s tips and tricks and how-to guide.