BLU USB Drivers are required to create a valid connection between your BLU Mobile phone and a Computer/PC/laptop (Windows 10, 8.1/8/7/XP & Mac). You can view your smartphone files on PC and manage them not only files but your complete device storage (including memory card) using these drivers.
BLU USB Drivers
With USB drivers installed on Windows & Mac, you will be easily able to communicate with your device, here I am talking about the digital communication.
If you are wondering how to connect BLU phone to computer, then you got to have these drivers installed on your PC.
Features & Benefits
Once these drivers are installed you can do the following stuff:
- Transfer data from mobile to PC and vice-versa
- Flash custom ROM and stock firmware
- Root BLU phones
- Use the phone as a webcam
- Various other purposes
Download BLU USB Drivers for Windows
Below is the list of all the devices that are manufactured by BLU Products. Just find your handset model and then click on the respective “Download“. You can even user your browser Search option, i.e., CTRL + F button to search for your phone model number in the list.
|BLU Phones List||USB Drivers Download|
|BLU Vivo XI||Download|
|BLU Vivo XI Plus||Download|
|BLU Grand M3||Download|
|BLU X Link||Download|
|BLU Vivo One Plus||Download|
|BLU Vivo One||Download|
|BLU Vivo XL3||Download|
|BLU Vivo XL3 Plus||Download|
|BLU Pure View||Download|
|BLU Studio J8M LTE||Download|
|BLU Vivo X||Download|
|BLU Studio View||Download|
|BLU Studio View XL||Download|
|BLU Dash L4||Download|
|BLU Dash L5 LTE||Download|
|BLU Life One X3||Download|
|BLU R2 Plus||Download|
|BLU Studio G3||Download|
|BLU Grand M2 LTE||Download|
|BLU Grand M2||Download|
|BLU Vivo 8||Download|
|BLU Vivo 8L||Download|
|BLU Studio G4||Download|
|BLU Grand XL LTE||Download|
|BLU TouchBook M7||Download|
|BLU Studio Pro||Download|
|BLU Studio G Mini||Download|
|BLU Studio J8||Download|
|BLU Studio J8 LTE||Download|
|BLU TouchBook M7 Pro||Download|
|BLU Grand Mini||Download|
|BLU R2 LTE||Download|
|BLU Tank Xtreme Pro||Download|
|BLU Studio J1||Download|
|BLU Grand X LTE||Download|
|BLU Grand XL||Download|
|BLU Studio J2||Download|
|BLU Studio Mega||Download|
|BLU R1 Plus||Download|
|BLU Studio Selfie LTE||Download|
|BLU Life One X2 Mini||Download|
|BLU Dash L3||Download|
|BLU Vivo XL2||Download|
|BLU Grand Energy||Download|
|BLU Tank Extreme Series||Download|
|BLU Studio Series||Download|
How to Install BLU USB Drivers
It’s very simple process to install USB Drivers, just go through this article, scroll down and locate your handset model number and tap on Download. The instructions on how to use are mentioned below.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB drivers on your laptop or computer:
- To get started, download the device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your PC.
- Next, open ‘Device Manager‘ on your PC and follow this path: Action > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Now click on “Add Hardware Wizard” a window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation.
- In the next window, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
- Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
- Next, select the device driver that you want to install. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted BLU ADB USB drivers.
- In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB interface.
- Click on “Finish” to close the wizard.
With that you have successfully downloaded BLU phone drivers and installed on Windows PC.
Also Read: Best BLU Phones
BLU USB Drivers for Mac
For anyone using a Mac laptop and have a BLU phone, then the good news is that there is a tool called Android File Transfer.
➡ Download BLU Mac Drivers – (Android File transfer for Mac)
That’s with that you have installed BLU USB drivers on your PC. If your smartphone model is missing in the tablet above, then do let us know we will add it.
BLU Vivo XI+ USB Drivers
The PC USB drivers for BLU Vivo XI Plus smartphone can be downloaded from the link above.
Download BLU Vivo XI+ USB drivers