BLU G9 Drivers: BLU Products recently unveiled G9, an ultra-cheap smartphone running on the latest Android Pie version out of the box. If you have brought this handset and would like to connect to PC in order to restore/backup data, then you have come to the right place as in this post I will show you how to download BLU G9 USB drivers for Windows 10, Windows 7, 8/8.1 and XP users.
Quickly running through BLU G9 specifications, the device comes with a 6.3-inch HD+ Infinite display. Under the hood, it’s powered by an Octa core Mediatek Helio P22 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. It’s coupled with 4 GB of RAM and includes a total of 64 GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. It has a dual camera setup with 13 mega pixel primary camera and a 2 mega pixel image sensor to capture the depth of the field info. We have a 13 mega pixel image sensor on the front. There is a 4000 mAh Super battery with a 5V/2A quick charger and a is a fingerprint sensor.
BLU G9 USB Drivers
The BLU G9 drivers do everything that you need to establish your mobile phone connection with PC.
Features & Benefits
Once these drivers are installed you can do the following stuff:
- Transfer data from mobile to PC and vice-versa
- Flash custom ROM and stock firmware
- Root BLU phones
- Use the phone as a webcam
- Various other purposes
How to Install BLU G9 Drivers
Follow the process mentioned below to download BLU G9 drivers and install it on your PC –
- First download the device driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your PC.
- Next, open ‘Device Manager‘ on your PC and follow this path: Action > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Now click on “Add Hardware Wizard” a window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation.
- In the next window, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
- Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
- Next, select the device driver that you want to install. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted BLU ADB USB drivers.
- In the next window, click on “Next” to install the Android ADB interface.
- Click on “Finish” to close the wizard.
Here is the download link for the latest BLU G9 drivers –
BLU G9 Mediatek Drivers
The MediaTek USB VCOM drivers are common USB drivers for all the Android smartphones which are running the MediaTek processor. This BLU G9 runs the Helio P22 chipset.
➡ Download BLU G9 MTK drivers
SP Flash Tool For BLU G9
In order to flash custom ROM or any custom recovery, you will need an SP flash tool. It’s readily available.
So, that was all about the BLU G9 drivers download & installation guide. I hope everything is clear to you. If you have purchased this phone then don’t forget to check out our list of top BLU G9 case covers.
This post was last modified on February 22, 2020 8:29 AM