In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to get Android Go download on any device easily.
Android GO version by Google is a great move by developers and its certainly a "rebirth" for low-end smartphones. We have already gone through the list of best Android smartphones here we go through a guide on how to install it on your existing phone.
What is Android Go?
Android GO is basically an optimized version of Android to consume low RAM and storage for the OS version on your phone. It's actually designed by Android developers to provide higher performance on low-end smartphones.
How to get Android Go
Now that we have learned what is Android Go and seen the devices running it out of the box, now let's go through instructions on how to install Android Go ROM. In this guide, we will be using a low-RAM property patcher to get the work done.
Thanks to developers at XDA that this thing is possible.
Preparing Your Phone
- Your phone should have TWRP Recovery Installed.
- The Warranty on your phone will get void.
- Please proceed with this guide at your own risk. We at BLUCellPhones.us will not be held responsible for anything mentioned here.
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Download the Low-RAM Property Launcher zip files. You should download both enabler and disabler in this case. Download here | Mirror link
- Turn of your Device so that we can boot it into recovery mode.
- You will be on the home screen of TWRP Recovery.
- Click on Install and select android_lowram_enabler.zip from the file storage.
- Now Swipe the button to confirm flashing it.
- Now tap on Reboot.
How to Install Android Go Launcher
- From your phone Settings, make sure that USB Debugging is enabled. To enable it, Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Enable it.
- Once that is done, go to your mobile Chrome browser and open this Android Go launcher apk download link.
- Once downloaded, install it.
- It will be installed very soon, tap on Done and press on the home button to return to homescreen.
- You will see a popup with two launchers listed, tap on Pixel Launcher and tap Always to set it as your default launcher.
Download Android Go Launcher APK
You can get it from the link here.
Once that is done, you can get specific Android Go Apps like Files Go, Gboard Go, Maps Go to get the feel of Android Go.
Can Android Go run Normal Apps?
It's no doubt that Android Go can run normal apps apart from Android Go apps which usually has an improved advantage because it's designed to run on low-end configuration phones.
Are Android Go Phones Good?
Android Go smartphones are low-end devices, so if you are limited in budget and want a phone that last long, a bit speedier then go with it.
So that's how to download the Android Go Launcher apk.
This post was last modified on May 19, 2021 10:15 AM