Follow the process mentioned below in order to activate QLink SIM card or device.
When we talk about the free government phone service provider near you and the famous ones, the name of QLink Wireless and Assurance Wireless always comes on top. They have been on the hit list of users who are seeking a free government phone & people have recently found interest in QLink free tablet as well.
The reason why Q Link is so famous is that it makes it easier for the ACP application & approval process.
Activate Qlink SIM Card
If you have received your mobile phone through participation via the Affordable Connectivity Program ACP for free minutes & data, then you might have also received a SIM card along with the phone. If you haven't received it, please call customer care or return the product or visit the QLink store nearby.
This kit includes everything needed as stated including SIM, SIM ejection tool, and a phone or a tablet PC.
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Please turn off your phone first.
- Use the SIM card ejection tool to remove the existing SIM or to open the SIM card slot. SIM card slot is mostly located on any side of the phone. Different manufacturers have different technology to place the SIM. It's quite easy to locate.
- Now select the right SIM size that fits your phone's tray.
- Insert your new SIM card into your phone's SIM slot.
- Close the tray and turn on your phone.
Soon you will find that your phone is connecting to a network and by default, it will connect to the assigned network.
Just like a mobile phone if you have got a free government tablet with a SIM card then you just need to follow the above-mentioned process to activate it.
How to Find QLink Phone Number:
Just follow the process mentioned below -
- Locate Settings > Tap About Phone or About Device > Status > Select My Phone Number
- Go to Contacts and then tap on My Card.
- Your mobile number will be displayed.
My Mobile Account App:
In order to track usage, check billing details, and other further information, it's recommended to download and install the QLink My Mobile Account app available on Play Storeand App Store.
You can even call up the service agent at QLink at the following numbers 1-888-505-7678 or 1-855-754-6543 and tell them what you want after providing some details for verifications.
So that is the guide on how to activate Qlink SIM card. Wasn't that quite easy?