Access Wireless is an eminent Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program service provider. While searching for ACP Government phone providers near me, you may land on Access Wireless, and don't get it confused with Excess Telecom.
Under this program plan, you get free mobile internet services for the low-income group. The beneficiary needs to meet the criteria to be eligible for ACP. The free broadband services are offered by i-Wireless LLC.
What does 'Access Wireless Compatible Phones' mean?
'Compatible Phones' mean any phone smartphone or regular phone that can be used with Access Wireless service.
You can utilize any unlocked GSM LTE 4G/5G compatible cell phone with access wireless SIM Card. Access Wireless allows its new customers to 'Bring Your Own Phone' option and also upgrade/purchase more advanced options.
How to Check a Phone's Compatibility
- If you are a senior and think smartphones are difficult to use, you can prefer a regular phone or a flip phone with a big dial pad. These phones are only meant for making calls.
- For teenagers and adults, smartphones are the best options with the growing technology. A smartphone allows you to listen to music, watch movies, play games, browse the internet and many other multitask.
Access Wireless does not have the option to allow users to check phone compatibility online. So to check the phone's compatibility dial the toll-free number at 1-888-900-5899.
Top 10 Access Wireless Compatible Phones
Here are the compatible phones that work 100% on Access Wireless -
- TCL 10L
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Samsung Galaxy A53
- Google Pixel 5A 5G
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Motorola G7 Play
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy A10e
TCL 10L is the latest TCL phone that offers quite plenty for the price but does not stand out in the crowd as a budget-friendly device. It has good processing power, above-average life, and a big bright screen.
- 6.53 inches display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, IPS LCD, HDR
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa Core Processor
- Android v10 operating system
- 6 GB RAM, 64GB on internal memory expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Camera: 48 MP(high-resolution)+8MP(super wide angle)+2 MP(macro)+ 2 MP(depth)
- Long-lasting 4000 mAh battery
- Back fingerprint sensor and face unlock for fast and secure access
- Large battery capacity
- Impressive camera array
- Slim bezel
- Bright display
- No stereo speakers
- Performance hiccups
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is the flagship phone. The device operating system features Android 12 and One UI 4, which offer enhanced security features and updates.
- 6.4-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android 12 One UI 4
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Octa Core processor
- Front Camera: 32 MP, Rear Camera: 12 MP
- Battery: 4500 mAh, fast charging 25W
- Memory 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Excellent Screen
- IP68 and wireless charging
- Outstanding camera performance
Apple iPhone XS Max
Apple iPhone XS Max combines a big OLED screen, great speakers, cameras, battery life, and blazing a fast-speed user experience. It's a great choice for those who are looking for Apple iPhone on Access Wireless.
- 6.5" bezel-less OLED Screen of 1242 x 2688 pixels
- Apple A12 bionic chip
- 12 Megapixel primary camera,12 Megapixel rear camera, 7 megapixels with HDR mode for taking selfies
- iOS 12 operating system
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB/256GB/512GB of inbuilt storage
- Battery 3174 mAh Li-ion (non-removable)
- Dual SIM Card( as earlier Apple phones did not have Dual SIM slot )
- Fantastic camera
- Great battery life
- User friendly
Samsung Galaxy A53
Samsung Galaxy A53 is the best phone available right now.
- Display Super AMOLED, 120 Hz 6.5 inches display, corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 12 upgraded to Android 13, One UI5
- 128GB 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM, 256GB 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Main Camera 64MP, Selfie Camera 32MP
- Impressive Speed
- Long Lasting Super fast battery life
- Excellent Camera
- Expandable Storage
- Lacks Wireless charging
Google Pixel 5A 5G
Google Pixel 5A 5G has power-packed features with a battery that lasts all day long.
- Display 6.3inches, 1080x2400 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 11 upgraded to Android 13
- Qualcomm SM7250, Snapdragon 765G 5G
- 128GB 6GB RAM
- 12 MP Main Camera, 8 MP selfie camera
- Li-Po 4680 mAh non removable battery
- Excellent battery life
- Large and bright OLED display
- 5G compatible
- Non-expandable memory
Samsung Galaxy A53 is among the possible option to choose on Access Wireless.
So those were the Access Wireless compatible phones. Not many options are available as only a few phones are compatible.
This post was last modified on April 12, 2023 10:10 PM