In this guide check out How to Root Bold N1 Phone.
So you have brought all new Bold N1 mobile phone and looking to customize it. And why not Bold N1 should be your choice - it comes for $199 price and has a lot to offer. Truly it's the best smartphone under $200 in the United States. In this article, I will show you how you can achieve Bold N1 root access.
Root Bold N1
Follow the process mentioned below to root Bold N1 mobile phone.
About Bold N1
Bold N1 is the latest budget smartphone with flagship features. It comes with -
- 6.4 inch full HD+ AMOLED display
- Android 9.0 Pie, planned Android 10 update
- Mediatek Helio P70 SoC
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB inbuilt storage + Micro SD card support up to 128 GB
- 16 MP + 5 MP rear camera
- Pop up 13 MP front camera
- 3500 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Qi Wireless charging, Fast charging
- Under display fingerprint sensor
Preparing Your Phone
Before actually rooting your phone, prepare your phone accordingly. Follow this -
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. You should go to Settings.
- You should ensure that you have enough battery left on your device. 50% is recommended.
- Also, make sure that you have taken a backup of your device data.
- The warranty will get void if you root your device.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery on your device.
How to Root Bold N1 Phone
Follow the process mentioned below -
- Download the Magisk latest zip file.
- Also Download SuperSU file which is a zip file and move to your phone internal storage.
- Now boot your device in to TWRP or CWM Recovery mode.
- Tap on Install or Flash and then select the SuperSU file.
- Click on Confirm Flash or Swipe Flash.
- Once that is done, tap on Reboot option.
If the root is successful, you will see SuperSU app install on your app menu.
➡ Recommended Reading:
So that was a quick guide on how to root Bold N1 mobile phone.
This post was last modified on August 1, 2020 7:49 AM