BLU G9 Stock ROM Download & How to Guide: Screenshot, Factory Reset, Recovery Mode.
- How to take a screenshot on BLU G9
- How to Factory reset BLU G9
- How to Boot G9 in Recovery mode
BLU G9 Stock ROM
Is your BLU phone unable to turn up or giving you any problems? The final solution to fix this problem is to flash BLU G9 with Stock ROM.
BLU G9 Stock Screenshot
Screenshot is an essential Android property and you don't require any app to achieve this.
Follow the process mentioned in order to take a screenshot on BLU G9 -
- First, navigate to the screen for which you need to take a screenshot.
- You need to press the combination of Volume Down and Power button together at once.
- You will see a flash animation on your device if you are successful and the screenshot will be saved.
You can access it from the notification panel and it will be saved under Gallery > Screenshot folder.
So that's how you can achieve BLU G9 screenshot.
:arrow: BLU 5G phone
:arrow: Bold N1 Android 10 update
:arrow: BLU Bold Like us
:arrow: BLU Phones website
BLU G9 Recovery Mode
Follow the process mentioned below in order to boot BLU G9 in recovery mode -
- First turn off your smartphone and then when you Power ON your device you should press volume down and power button together at once.
- Now follow the onscreen instructions to get into the recovery mode menu.
- In recovery mode Volume Down and Volume UP button are used to move across options available and the Power button is used to select the highlighted option.
This post was last modified on September 30, 2021 7:25 AM