Here is the Jolt Mobile APN Settings for T-Mobile/AT&T for 5G Internet on iPhone/Android to fix MMS Internet problem & issues.
Are you unable to access 4G/5G Internet or Mobile Data on your mobile phone. It may be due to wrong APN Settings on Samsung/Motorola/Xiaomi/Poco/Sony or any other Android smartphone.
Here are the correct APN Settings for Jolt Mobile for iPhone and Android in order to get MMS and Data working.
Jolt Mobile APN Settings
Here are the following APN Settings that you need to enter manually -
APN name: COMCAST.RSLR.VZWENTP
Name: XFINITY MOBILE
APN: COMCAST.RSLR. VZWENTP. Proxy : blank
MMS Port: 80
APN Type: default, dun, supl
APN Protocol: IPv4.APN enable/disable: enable
Jolt APN Settings for iPhone
To add these new parameters, follow this -
- Go to Settings.
- Now tap on Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network
- From Cellular Networks select APN and edit the settings by selecting the three dots see above.
- Now Enter the values as seen above.
Jolt Mobile APN Settings for Android
To change APN settings on Android, follow this -
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- In some mobile it will be Mobile Networks in some it will be mentioned as Connections.
- Now you will see APN Settings option.
Life Wireless APN Settings 5G Internet
So that's the Jolt Mobile APN Settings for iPhone or Android mobile phone.
This post was last modified on May 9, 2021 9:04 PM