In this guide check out how to Install Stock ROM on Bold N1 Mobile Phone.
Have you installed any custom firmware on your Bold N1 mobile phone. If yes then in this guide I will be showing you how to flash Stock ROM on Bold N1 mobile phone.
The Bold N1 is the best budget smartphone to buy under 200 dollars budget. It beats other phones in this margin and it's a grand success for BLU cell phones.
The Stock firmware file is required when you have issues with your mobile phone.
Preparing Your Phone
- Make sure that you have more than 50% battery left on your device.
- Back up your device to a safe place.
- This guide works on BLU Bold N1 mobile phones only.
- You should have a working Windows Desktop or Laptop.
- Install the latest Bold USB drivers.
- Also, make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your device.
- Also, make sure that Bold N1 has bootloaders unlocked.
Follow the below-mentioned guide to flash Bold N1 stock ROM -
- Once again let me remind you that you will have to meet the pre-requirements as mentioned above. If not done make sure that you have to do.
- Download the SP Flash tool and click on the software to install it on your PC.
- Also, download the Bold N1 stock ROM file from here.
- Open the Tool and click on the Download section.
- You will have two options Download Agent and Scatter Loading. Now click on Download Agent and MTK_AllinOneDA.bin(It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- Now tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Bold N1 stock firmware file. It will have the name MT6xxx_Android_Scatter.txt.
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_Scatter.txt file.
- Click on the Download button.
- Now start flashing the process.
- Connect the phone using the USB cable.
- If the process is successful you will see the Download OK button.
- You can now disconnect your phone from the PC.
So that was the guide on installing Stock ROM on Bold N1.
This post was published on July 27, 2022 8:06 PM