In this guide check out how to fix Assurance Wireless data not working on 4G/5G Android or iPhone.
Assurance Wireless & QLink Wireless are a few of the popular networks that gained popularity during the Covid-19 pandemic as they are prominent telephone service players in offering government-supported LifeLine programs.
Assurance Data Not Working:
Sometimes due to several reasons, an outage occurs and it's difficult to resolve the issues. It may be due to natural calamities or power failure or network breakdown.
Checklist of things to do if Assurance data is not working -
- Make sure your airplane mode is turned off
- Restart your device
- If you are on holiday, make sure data roaming is turned on.
- Make sure it has two signal bars
Even after restarting your phone, the internet connection does not work, or even if it is slow, you can input the ##update## (##873283##) in your keypad and follow the instructions.
If the above methods do not work you can troubleshoot your device.
Troubleshoot "no service" or "no signal" in 6 steps here -
- Restart your device and check for signals.
- Change Wi-Fi calling settings to Cellular Only to prevent Wi-Fi calling issues to interfere with signal bars.
- Set the device to Auto Mode.
- Turn Off Wi-Fi to make sure T-Mobile network coverages.
- Remove the case from the device.
- Reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network settings) and verify T-Mobile network settings are up-to-date.
- You can update your phone to the latest version of the system software.
Assurance Mobile Data Problem:
The mobile data problem could be for the reason that you have the wrong APN settings in place. So please enter the correct Assurance APN configuration.
Assurance 5G Not Working:
Assurance Wireless has started offering 5G mobile phones and if you have 5G no signal then you must know that 5G is still new and expanding and it might not be available everywhere, especially in rural villages, towns, or sub-urban.
Also check out Assurance Wireless compatible phones.
Data outage may also be due to SIM card chip issues or discoloration. To solve this you can contact Assurance Wireless customer service from a device that has a network if you have one. Dial 611.