If BLU Bold N2 works very slow for you or you have a full memory issue, although the device is with 128 GB inbuilt storage, or you want to bypass screen lock, or you have made a decision to sell it then you can do a factory reset or hard reset Bold N2 phone. This is an excellent mobile phone and to know how is it, then please check out the Bold N2 review & specifications.
Reset BLU Bold N2
In this article, I will guide you through the step-by-step procedures on how to reset BLU Bold N2 mobile phone to erase all your information like a credit card, debit card, linked Google Account with Play Store, all email records, WhatsApp linked account, and others.
Follow these steps -
- Go to the Settings menu from your device App drawer. It's a cogwheel icon found along with other apps on your phone.
- Now this will open a whole new Settings menu. Click on "System" and click on Continue.
- Now tap on "Advanced".
- You will find the option of "Reset Options" which will open various other settings related to resetting.
- Here you will have to tap on "Erase all data (factory reset)" or simply "Factory Data Reset".
- Google will remind you of all the backups needed and then hit "Reset Phone".
- It will ask for PIN or Pattern Lock to continue.
- Once resetted you will be back to the new phone setup process.
Hard Reset BLU Bold N2 Using Recovery Mode:
- First and foremost, you should turn off your BLU N2 phone completely.
- Now keep holding the Volume Down and Power buttons together at once for a few seconds on the Bold N2 mobile.
- After a few seconds, a BLU logo will be displayed and so release the buttons, and you are in Recovery Mode.
- Here Volume up and Volume down buttons are used to navigate among the options and the Power button is used to select the desired option.
- Press the Volume Down button to select "Wipe Cache Partition" and press the Power button to perform the action.
- Once that is done, now press "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to enter.
- Now click on "Reboot System Now" to enter into the new phone setup process. It's quite easy and simple.
About the Device:
Bold N2 is the latest BLU phone that comes with an amazing AMOLED display.
It's powered by an Octa-core processor and has 6 GB RAM with 128 GB inbuilt storage.
It runs on the Android 12 version out of the box, and a planned Android 13 updateis on the cart.
So that's how to factory reset BLU Bold N2 mobile phone.