In this guide check out how to complete AirTalk Wireless Application for ACP.
Just Excess Telecom, Tempo Wireless, AirTalk Wireless is an exclusive telecom network setup to offer ACP program benefits for American users. Regarding the network, we have already published enough articles on ACP plan details, Airtalk reviews & finally the APN settings configuration. This guide will go through how to complete the AirTalk Wireless ACP application.
AirTalk Wireless Application
If you have read the Affordable Connectivity Program or ACP guidelines and have the documents ready, you are good to go.
Just follow the process mentioned to apply for the ACP program at AirTalk Wireless -
- Open the official website and then click on Apply Now. Here is the direct link to that https://airtalkwireless.com/Apply (You can do this from your laptop and on a mobile phone it will be a bit hard)
- Now enter your ZIP code to continue.
- If the services are available in your area, you will see the next page, or else you will have to choose another network. Please refer guide on how to find Obama phone near me.
- Since the new update of the site, you will have to select your preferred mobile first and then click on Continue.
- Now select Lifeline or ACP or Lifeline & ACP combo. If you need a smartphone then you will have to select Lifeline & ACP combo and then click on Apply Now.
- Now enter the personal details like name, date of birth, and SSN number, and then click on Continue.
- On the next page fill out the household information.
- Now check the benefits through which you are eligible for ACP discounts like Medicaid, WIC or SNAP, FPHA, or SSI, and then click on Continue.
- You will be then redirected to the national verifier where you will have to submit proof of verification and when it's done you will be automatically redirected to AirTalk wireless website.
- The process is done and you will have to save the Application ID for future reference.
- Next, you will now have to submit your Identity Proof, Eligibility proof, and address proof at the AirTalk Wireless website.
- If it gives a phone option, you will have to select your phone model.
- Next, you will have to select your mobile number (either a new or existing one).
- Next is the Order summary. Review it and click on Submit.
- You will have read and sign the agreement, terms, and conditions.
Your application is now complete and you should get it by post within 5-7 working days. If you don't get it then please check ACP status.
So that's a detailed step-by-step guide on how to complete the AirTalk Wireless application for ACP or Lifeline.
This post was last modified on August 4, 2023 5:05 PM