Buying a BLU Vivo XI or Vivo XI+ can now give you enough credits to make your device free. Verizon Wireless, one of the leading mobile operator in the United States is offering free SIM card along with $250 Prepaid Mastercard card. This offer is for the customers porting to Verizon.
This is an exclusive offer to BLU Vivo XI and BLU Vivo XI plus smartphone users.
Follow the process mentioned below in order to be a part of this offer –
- Visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter promo code BY0D250. Now also mention the Order or Purchase date in the other box and click on Continue.
- Complete the process and you will get this credits.
- Receive a $250 Prepaid Mastercard® when you port in your number from any wireless carrier and activate your own 4G smartphone on a new Verizon postpaid line on an eligible plan between 5/1/19 -5/31/19.
Once you complete this you will get your Prepaid Master card delivered to your home within 8 weeks to your billing address.
However this comes with certain terms and conditions. Which are –
- Customer must submit for redemption within 30 days of activation and your device must remain activated for 45 consecutive days.
- Verizon reserve the right to charge back the amount of the Prepaid Mastercard® Card if service is cancelled within 6 months.
- May not be combined with other promotional offers.
- Your $250 Prepaid Mastercard Card will be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service within 8 weeks after receipt of claim and will be mailed to the billing address on file with Verizon Wireless. This card is issued by SUNRISE BANKS N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
This post was last modified on July 9, 2019 6:35 AM