Every smartphone comes with internal storage. Some phones include a micro SD card slot to expand the storage but few phones come with limited storage capacity. Smartphones which has 16 GB inbuilt storage, consumes around 4 GB for Android OS aka system files which actually can't be counted as the user available storage. For devices with 16 GB, you might run out of storage after a couple of days when you take selfies, photos, and videos. So what to do in such situations?
Unlimited Photo Storage on any Android Phone
In this article, I'll be telling you how you can get unlimited photo storage on any android phone.
- Create free Google account by going through Gmail.com.
- Wi-Fi or Internet access.
Unlimited Photo Storage on Android Phones
Here is what you should do -
- First you need to download the official Google Photos app. Go to Play Store on your Android phone.
- Provide your Google account username and password.
- Click on the Wrecked icon to open App Settings.
- Now tap on Settings.
- Tap on Back up & Sync.
- Now head to Upload Size and select 'High Quality(free unlimited storage)'.
Unlimited Photo Storage on iPhone
Just like Android, you will also need to download the Google Photos app for iPhone. It will also work for iPad too.
This post was last modified on January 2, 2023 5:18 PM