Every smartphone comes with an internal storage. Some phones include a micro SD card slot to expand the storage but few phones come with limited storage capacity.
Smartphones that have 16 GB inbuilt storage, consume around 4 GB for Android OS aka system files which actually can't be counted as user-available storage. For devices with 16 GB, you might run out of storage after a couple of days when you take selfies, photos, and videos considering that each photo is around 2 MB in size. The situation gets worse when you play high graphics games.
Although smartphones have increased storage now(1 TB phones too available), the video sizes have started consuming more space. So what to do in such situations?
Cloud storage can be a vital help in such situations. In the following guide, I will show you how to get unlimited photo storage on any Android phone.
Unlimited Photo Storage on any Android Phone
In this article, I'll be telling you how you can get unlimited photo storage on any Android phone.
- Create a free Google account by going through Gmail.com.
- Wi-Fi or Internet access.
Unlimited Photo Storage on Android Phones
Here is what you should do -
- First, you need to download the official Google Photos app. Go to the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Provide your Google account username and password.
- Click on the Wrecked icon to open App Settings.
- Now tap on Settings.
- Tap on Back up & Sync.
- Now head to Upload Size and select 'High Quality(free unlimited storage)'.
Unlimited Photo Storage on iPhone
Just like Android, you will also need to download the Google Photos app for iPhone. It will also work for iPad too.
So, that's how you can get unlimited photo storage on any phone.
This post was published on December 12, 2021 1:04 PM